Asia Blockchain Review is honored to co-organize the Blockchain Workshop with University of Economics and Law on 15th May 2019 at University of Economics and Law (666 Route 1A, Thu Duc, HCMC, Vietnam) from 7:45 AM (UTC+7).
The workshop will focus on discussing the legal framework and Blockchain use cases in the world in general and Vietnam in particular. Our speakers will share valuable knowledge about the future orientation of Blockchain development.
The main event on May 15th, 2019 will include:
- Steve Nam: Real-world blockchain applications and The future of supply chain traceability in Vietnam.
- Manfred Otto: International Blockchain Law – Regulatory Developments in Emerging Asia and Beyond.
- Panel discussions with Assoc. Prof. – Ph.D. Nguyễn Ngọc Điện, Organizer representative and 2 speakers on “Blockchain Adoption in Vietnam”.
- Steve Nam: Project Director of Wowtrace, Infinity Blockchain Labs.
- Manfred Otto: Senior Associate Registered Foreign Lawyer, Duane Morris Vietnam LLC
*The event is for private invitation only. Please contact Ms. Aline: [email protected] for more information.