Please note that the contents of this website are for education/information purposes only and does not constitute investment advice, financial advice, trading advice or any other sort of advice and you should not treat any of the contents of our website as such.
The information/content provided to you on our website also includes information/content that is/will be obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable. ABR cannot guarantee the accuracy, validity and completeness of such information/content.
While we strive to provide accurate and up to date information on our website, ABR and its agents, officers, contractors and employees make no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, validity and completeness of all information/content and ABR expressly disclaims any and all liability, and shall not be responsible for any loss and damages that may be based on reliance to such information or errors or omissions thereof.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. You agree and undertake to indemnify and hold us harmless against any damages or loss suffered, incurred or sustained by you, or to which you become a subject, resulting from, arising out of or relating to any misrepresentation, inaccuracies and reliance on our website.
Through this website, you are able to click on links that will connect you to third party websites which we have no control of the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of third-party links on our website does not imply our recommendation and endorsement of the same.
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and email address.
When you access our website, our web servers automatically record in a log information that your browser sends. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
This website does not automatically gather personal information that can identify you when you browse the site. Any personal information we receive must come from you, for instance when you send us e-mail or submit an electronic form in a secured part of our website. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- Business relationship: managing and administering our relationship with you, your company or organisation including keeping records about business contacts, services and payments so we can customise our offering for you, develop our relationship and target our marketing and promotional campaigns;
- Communication: sending emails, newsletters and other messages to keep you informed of developments, market insights and of our services;
- Website monitoring: to check the website and our other technology services are being used appropriately and to optimise their functionality;
- Online security: protecting our information assets and technology platforms from unauthorised access or usage and to monitor for malware and other security threats; and
- Others: any other purposes for which you have provided the information and any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the products and services requested by you; or
- to our subsidiaries, associated companies or affiliate companies; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above-mentioned purposes.
We will also disclose your personal data to government authorities if we are forced to by law. We may also disclose your personal information to anyone else that has a right to it under the law so long as they can prove they have the authority to do so.
Withdrawing your consent
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to us.
- Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within fourteen (14) business days of receiving it. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing by submitting your request in writing or via email to us.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to us.
- We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within seven (7) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the law).
Protection of Personal Data
- [We implement various security measures in accordance with industry standards to protect the security of your personal information both online and offline.]
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Accuracy of Personal Data
- We generally rely on personal data provided by you. In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing us in writing or via email.
Retention of Personal Data
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Transfers of Personal Data
Links to third party websites
- Our website and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others. The personal data that you provide through these websites is not subject to this privacy notice and the treatment of your personal data by such websites is not our responsibility.
- If you follow a link to any other websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy notices which will set out how your information is collected and processed when visiting those sites.
Effect of Notice and Changes to Notice
- This policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
- We may revise this policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this policy was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.