- Obtain first-hand information by being present in happenings
- Retain awareness of the readers’ point of view
- Use findings to construct a well-written article in English.
- Interview key persons (witnesses, sources etc.) to obtain more information
- Maintain notes and audio recordings
- Keep abreast on developments by studying papers, attending events etc.
- Conduct research to uncover interesting and significant news
- Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
- Establish contacts and sources for use in future research
- Fluent or business level English both writing and speaking skills
- Ability to follow strict deadlines and fact-check information
- Excellent communication and networking skills along with an aptitude in extracting information and Current knowledge of headlines.
- Excellent English writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Proven working experience as a journalist or reporter and Portfolio of published articles
- Computer proficiency (MS Office, digital editing, web search, databases)
- BSc degree in journalism or relevant field
- Team player
- Can-do attitude